Jake Muller
There are a number of people in the community college that I would to thank for making this research possible. In particular, I want to thank the women and men who work as support staff and granted me interview time sometimes in very difficult circumstances due to the oppression of senior managers issuing layoff notices. Others faced a difficult time being bullied by their immediate supervisor manager. Most of the support staff have retired and their managers have departed. I also want to thank the women and men instructors who provided insights into the operations of teaching and learning at this institution. There are also a few managers who I would like to thank for giving me an interview to describe the kind of work that they do. This research would not be possible without everyone's cooperation.
I want to thank the members of CUPE 2409 who, upon my retirement from the community college, made me a life long member. Thank you.
As always, I want to thank Barbara Hammer. I am grateful for someone who has similar views that we can share.
Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment